West Virginia  - Working to make a difference in the life of a child
1.  How can I join the association?
2. Are there any grants available to pay for my membership?
3.  How are conferences and trainings paid for?
4. I have an idea for other providers but I'm not sure how to tell everyone.
5.  How can I be a on the board or work in a committee?
6. How much do board members get paid?
7.  Do I have to have subsidized children to receive grant money from my Resource & Referral through DHHR? 
8.  Do I have to have subsidized children in order to be able to increase my tier level?
9.  I would like help making my resume, daily schedule, handbook, financial contract and other things to make my child care home perform on a more professional basis. Is there anyone that offers those services at a reasonable price or free?
1.  You can print our membership form from this site or contact us and request a form.  Include payment and mail it back to us. You will receive your membership card in the mail.
2. Yes!! Contact your local Resource and Referral for the application.
3.  Conferences and trainings are paid for through grant money and memberships.
4.  We are working on an additional page on this website expressing those ideas. Please email all ideas or suggestions to our email address.
5.  It takes a lot of work to put together trainings and conferences.  We need your help.  Just contact us and let us know what you are willing to do. We look forward to hearing from you!
6.  All positions on our board our on a volunteer basis. No one gets paid.
7.  No.  Providers do have to be willing to take subsidized children but are not required to have any in attendance during the application process for MOST grants.
8.  Providers wishing to increase their tier level (which increases your hourly wage paid through DHHR) must have at least ONE CHILD in attendance through this process.
9.  Please contact us for assistance.  We have several people that are willing to help you in any way needed.  We can get you everything you need.